SPORTS Activities in the Academic Year 2016-17
DSIT strongly encourage our students to play all games that include Cricket, Football, Volley Ball, Kabaddi and Field Events.
- Our Kabaddi team won the 4th Place out of 24 teams participated held at Shri Angalamman College of Engineering. Our Kabaddi team members M.Ajith Kumar (III Civil) and M.Yuvaraj (iii Mech) selected for "junior level Pro-Kabaddi Tournament".
- Our Foot Ball team also placed 4th place in the zonal among 23 teams hosted by MAM college of Engineering.
- We hosted Anna University zone Volley Ball Tournament for Women in our campus first time.
- Our Pole-volt team member Mr.Aravind Kanna (IV Mech) won Gold Medal out of 27 teams participated held at Jayaram College of Engineering and Technology.
- D. Vivek Balan of Ii year Mech, has secured 2nd place in the 70+ kg category in the Body Building Event conducted by the Trichy dist. Body Builders Association.
- Yoga Classes conducted in association with "Vazhga Valamudan" organization.
- We are happy to announce the OVER ALL CHAMPIONS in this sports day.
|Individual Championship||Overall Chamionship|
|Boys||Girls||Runner - EEE Dept.|
|M.Ajith III Civil||Kalaivani III BME||Winner - Mechanical Engg. Dept|
We have also conducted sports for staffs Cricket, Throw ball, Shotput, Badminton.