VISHAKA cell (Internal Complaints Committee) strives to eliminate work-place sexual harassment since women have the right to work in safe and secure environment. It is the responsibility to ensure safety of women in a work environment and improve their participation.
- To purely safeguard the rights of female students and female staff.
- To maintaining the healthy & safe environment for girls and woman employees in the campus.
- To prevent any sexual invectives and abuses towards girl students and female staff.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints.
- To meet evidence and take indispensable action against the guilty.
- To prevent any kind of sexual harassment by using secret monitoring service.
- To keep a keen eye on the entire campus.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- Organize workshops and awareness programmes at regular intervals for sensitizing employees on the issues and implications of workplace sexual harassment.
- Organize orientation programmes for members of the internal complaints committee.
- To treat sexual harassment as a misconduct under the service rules and initiate action for misconduct.
- Display Guidelines to create awareness about the rights of female employees
Protection Against Sexual Harassment (PASH)
|S.NO||NAME OF THE MEMBERS||POSITION||DESIGNATION|