Counseling & Healthcare Cell
Counselling is a systematic student-centred process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to aid students in achieving educational, career, and personal goals. The nature of face-to-face mentoring might be to inform, suggest, counsel, coach and teach the students.
- Identify students who require help Conduct counseling sessions
- Refer students to experts for guidance
- Organize lectures/seminars/workshops by experts and professionals
- To identify the problem areas or difficulties of individuals, their potentialities and limitations
- Facilitate the first aid for ill students
- To give physical and mind health awareness with the help of counseling cell
- Organize blood donation programme for student and social welfare.
- Conduct healthcare program for students.
Grievances Redressal Cell
|S.NO||NAME OF THE MEMBERS||POSITION||DESIGNATION|
|1.||Dr. Velmurugan K||Principal||Convener|
|2.||Mr. Bharathan T||MECH||Coordinator|